It is easy to live stream to your IBM Watson Media channel from the Streamlabs mobile app.
You can get the mobile app here:
Go to https://streamlabs.com/content-hub/support/support-mobile to learn more about the app.
- Open the Streamlabs app that is installed onto your mobile device, and tap on the Next button.
- In the next screen, select Stream Your Camera option and tap on the Save button.
- In the next screen, select Default or Custom layout, and tap on the Save button.
- In the next screen, enable camera and microphone.
- In the next screen, tap on the Select a platform, choose Connect another account, and then, choose Custom RTMP setup.
- Add any name you would like. Copy the RTMP url and Channel key from your IBM Video Streaming account (select the channel to stream to -> Broadcast settings -> Encoder settings), and paste them in the URL and Stream key fields respectively. Tap on the Save button.
- Tap on the GO LIVE button.
- Select the destination for your IBM Video Streaming channel that you created in the above steps.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Add Steam title and description (optional), and tap on the GO LIVE button.
- Your live broadcast starts.