Enabling the registration gate allows you to collect limited viewer data. The available options are: Name, Email, Phone, Company, Job Title, Country, Postal code, State, City, Address, Industry, and Company size.
Once the gate is enabled, it will be the first thing a viewer sees when reaching your channel page. By default, viewers must register in order to get access to the channel page. You can however allow skipping the registration gate as needed.
To enable the Registration gate:
1. Go to your dashboard overview page.
2. Select your channel from the drop down menu.
3. Scroll down and click on Registration Gate.
Note: You can also click the Channel drop down menu from your left side bar and scroll down to see the registration gate option hidden in the menu.
4. You will now see the Registration gate page.
5. Click on "edit settings" to customize your registration gate.
8. Now click on "back to registration gate overview" where you will be able to turn on the gate.
9. Click "Turn on" to enable the registration gate.
All information collected from the registration gate will appear in the leads page. Click on "view leads" from the main registration gate settings page. See below.
You will be able to filter by date range and download your leads from this page.