If you experience problems viewing a particular stream, sending a log to our support team will help us troubleshoot and potentially find the root cause of the issue(s).
To send logs from the html5 player, follow these steps:
- Click inside the player. This sets the cursor and browser focus inside of the player.
- Right-Click inside the player (CTRL+Click on Mac).
- Click on 'Troubleshoot playback issue', and then select the type of issue you are experiencing from the dropdown menu. Then click 'Create Issue ID'.
- Click "Copy ID." or do a standard copy/paste of the alphanumeric code that appears.
- Submit a ticket explaining the issue, pasting the log ID that you just copied. Please note that while the first instinct when encountering a problem would be to refresh the video player, doing so will also "reset" the experience and result in generating a new log. Only send a log immediately after encountering a viewing problem.
To send logs from a mobile device player, follow these steps:
- Click the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the player
- Then choose one of the options:
- Then click Done.
- Select "Send".
- Click "Copy log ID."
- Submit a ticket explaining the issue, pasting the log ID that you just copied. The log ID is a string of alphanumeric characters that will look something like this: