The latest major update to the Ustream iOS App includes brand new navigation and design in addition to quick buffering and various other improvements. Released: August 28, 2014.
- Streamlined flat user interface
- Redesigned video player
- Brand new account screens
- Widescreen broadcast
- Video upload
- Event management
- Various streaming improvements
You can broadcast by clicking on the camera icon in the upper right corner of the App.
Next, select the channel you would like to broadcast to
The broadcast screen has a few new features:
- Utilize the flash bulb on the front of your phone (if available)
- Change camera perspective from front to back
- Toggle the 3rd ratio gridlines
- Wide screen broadcasting
After you are done broadcasting you can choose where you want to save your broadcast.
The iOS App is a great way to watch content on your phone or tablet. You can either search for your favorite content or check the Explore pages to find something new.