Getting started on IBM Watson Media is easy! In order to broadcast, you first need to create an account.
In order to create a account:
Click on the 'SIGN UP' button in the upper right corner.
This will take you to our pricing page. To sign up for one of our Pro Broadcasting plans, scroll down and click "Purchase now". If you would like to sign up for a Free Trial, click on the Free Trial option in red. The free trial lasts for 30 days. After 30 days you will need to subscribe to a paid plan in order keep using your account.
- After creating your account, you'll want to check the email you used in creating the account for a verification link. This is to make sure that your email is really being used by you.
Open the email, get your verification code, add it to the verification token field and finish the subscription process.
Once you submit the verification code you will receive another email stating your registration has been completed and your IBM ID has been activated.
- Now click on "MY IBM" and sign in with your registered IBM ID (your email).
- After you log in you will see your MYIBM dashboard with your subscription info listed under Products.
- Now you will be able to click Launch to launch your product or Manage to manage billing and account information.
- Clicking launch will take you to your subscriptions Dashboard Overview where you will be able to create a channel, broadcast and manage your recorded videos.
- Clicking Manage will take you to your MYIBM dashboard where you can manage billing and other account information.
At this point, you can choose to go live immediately by using the web broadcaster, check out the video manager, or just look around your account. You can find specific instructions on creating your first channel and broadcasting from our web broadcaster in this help center, or search lots of other topics from our help center home page.