You can now add a slideshow to display as your Off Air Content. Viewers will see this if they go to your channel and you are not broadcasting.
There are a few things to know before you upload an image:
- It is best to upload JPG images that conform to the 16:9 aspect ratio so they will fill the entire player window. 640 X 360 or 1280 X 720 sized images work well.
If you cannot resize/crop the image to these dimensions you will see black bars on the sides.
- Images should be under 1 MB in size.
- Login into your account.
- In the upper right corner under your username select "Dashboard."
- Under Channel select "Off Air."
- Select the "Show slideshow" radio button and then select "Edit Slideshow."
- Click on the "Add" button.
- Click on "Choose File" and locate the image you want to upload.
- Pick a name for your image.
- Click "Save" to save your changes
- You will then see a banner on the top of the page confirming that the images will be visible within 10 minutes.
A few other features:
- You can also select an image from the Web and paste the URL in the box.
- If you want to change the order of the slide show you can drag the images up or down.
- You can select and image and then use the "Delete" option to delete it
- Your changes will not be saved until you click the "Save" button