You can now add a slideshow to display as your Off Air Content. Viewers will see this if they go to your channel and you are not broadcasting.
There are a few things to know before you upload an image:
- It is best to upload JPG images that conform to the 16:9 aspect ratio so they will fill the entire player window. 640 X 360 or 1280 X 720 sized images work well.
If you cannot resize/crop the image to these dimensions you will see black bars on the sides.
- Images should be under 1 MB in size.
- Login into your account and go to your dashboard overview.
- Click on Off Air from the options under channel settings.
- Once you reach the off air content page, Select the "Show Image" button. This will display a green check mark when selected.
- Click on the the blue "upload image" button.
- On the next page, Click on "Add" and you will see the file browser.
- Select a file and click the upload button.
- Enter a Title for your image and click "Add Image".
- Now you will see your image has moved into the box on the left.
- Once your image is in the left box, click Save at the bottom of the screen.
- You're done! Now the image you saved will be what a viewer sees when the channel is off air.
Note: You can add one image or multiple images if you want to make a slide show. Follow the same steps to add more images before saving.
A few other features:
- You can also select an image from the Web and paste the URL in the box.
- If you want to change the order of the slide show you can drag the images up or down.
- You can select and image and then use the "Delete" option to delete it
- Your changes will not be saved until you click the "Save" button