This document helps you connecting OneLogin and an Enterprise Video Streaming account to have SAML based SSO. It assumes that you already have a OneLogin and EVS account so it doesn't cover the account registrations.
- Login to your account at https://www.onelogin.com
- Go to Apps > Add Apps
- Search for and add the app called IBM Cloud Video
- Add and save the app
- Go to the Configuration tab in the app settings and set the following credentials:
- This should be the channel URL where you would like to allow your users to authenticate.
- The URL is https://align.ustream.tv/channel/[YOUR CHANNEL NUMBER]
- Go to the SSO tab to obtain the values to populate into IBM Watson Media interface. Do not close this window it will be needed later.
Enterprise Video Streaming SAML SSO Settings
- Login to your account at https://www.ustream.tv/login
- Go to the dashboard, select Integrations & Apps choose Security settings from the menu or follow this link: https://www.ustream.tv/dashboard/integrations/security
- Choose Service Provider Initiated SSO from the two options.
- Map the values as follows from the OneLogin SSO settings page:
- Name in OneLogin = Name in IBM Watson Media
- Issuer URL = Entity ID
- Certificate = Certificate
- To get the Certificate from OneLogin click on Certificate > View Details, copy certificate to get the actual certificate.
- SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) = Login URL
- SLO Endpoint (HTTP) = Logout URL (this is optional)