- This is the third and final phase of the maintenance window release rollout.
- Changed: A new version number scheme for ECDN servers. Major. Minor. Sub-minor (Date). The date reflects the most recent date up to which all known operating system security patches that have been installed.
- Changed: After login, the first page displayed will be the servers list page. Previously, the locations list page was displayed. This will allow you to right away see the status of all the ECDN servers.
- Changed: In the top menu bar, first item will now be Servers (now a dropdown widget). Locations has been moved to the right.
- Added: New "Software updates" menu item under "Servers" dropdown in the top menu bar. This page will allow you to set a recurring maintenance window for automated server upgrades. You can also see a list of all the servers that are not running the latest version along with a status indicator of whether they meet the required connectivity requirements.
- Added: On servers details page, new status indicators to reflect the health and connectivity of the ECDN servers. The additions are: Remote assistance connections and NTP server connections. Existing status indicators have been enhanced to show the results of new self-tests for ensuring this server: has a valid SSL certificate, has a stable connection to upstream content server (midgress or parent server), and a stable connection to the Software update sites.
- Fixed: For locations, setting a parent node or specifying an upstream midgress regions has been merged into a single setting. For the "Upstream source" value, you can now pick a midgress region or a parent ECDN location.
- Fixed: Reports request page does not correctly account for DST changes.
- Fixed: Changing midgress regions in the portal did not trigger server configuration updates.
- During this maintenance window, playback will NOT be affected. There may be momentary outages while accessing the portal.